POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Oct 2008 12:57:24
Message: <4905f2f4@news.povray.org>
>> I saw this coming years ago, BTW
>
> Likewise. The whole 'live beyond your means', 'don't worry about debt',
> 'just get another credit card' thing could not end well.
> Hell, my credit card limit way exceeds my monthly income and has for a
> number of years, and this in a country where there are laws agaist
> offering loans/credit to people who can't afford it.

Heh. Well my mum has been living off loans for years... no, decades... I
don't really understand why, but the women *never* has any money, and is
constantly having to borrow it from people so she can pay basic bills.

Oh well, never mind. Apparently due to the credit crunch, she's likely
to be employed by the end of the year. No sane employer is going to hire
somebody who's a few years away from retirement age, so presumably I
will shortly be homeless. But let's not think about that too much, eh?